INDIVIDUALS, FAMILY & SENIORS
Enjoy retirement with confidence & peace of mind
aSecureRetirement's Financial & Retirement planning process takes the guesswork out of managing your finances and helps you understand the implications of each financial decision you make. Everyone has different goals and circumstances. It’s important to develop a unique plan that works for you and your financial situation, both now and in the future.
After a thorough and careful financial discovery, we will personally analyze your specific financial situation – income, expenses, liquidity needs, insurance protection and retirement goals – and create a plan that is appropriate for your situation. This evaluation isn’t just about making changes – it’s about having a real understanding of where you are and what you own.
There is no better time than now to re-evaluate where you are currently and determine if your past decisions are still in alignment with your current goals.
Our goal is to:
- Help you size up your current situation, lifestyle choices and the sources of retirement income that are available to you
- Determine which investment strategies will help you make the most of your assets
- Prepare you for the unexpected, to help protect your assets with a review of life, disability and long-term care insurance solutions
- Explain retirement plan distribution rules in order to help avoid paying unnecessary taxes and penalties including Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- Choose a distribution method that will help your funds last as long as you do including social security
Insurance & Retirement Strategies:
Are You Business Owner?
Visit our business owner section here for services and strategies specific for your businesses needs.
Watch this quick 1-minute video and learn about the integrative planning process that Evan Belaga, our expert certified financial & retirement planner covers.
In this interview with Steve McDonald, a retirement specialist and bond strategist for the Oxford Club, I explain “the great revolution” in the life insurance and long-term care insurance industry that everyone should know about.
Watch this video if you don't need to take RMDs. It explains a strategy to convert the account into an income annuity and use those payments to replace the asset with life insurance.
Watch this video if you have a defined benefit pension plan. It explains the income options, and the advantage of using life insurance to replace survivor benefits.